Keeping our footpaths safe for walkers
A pleasant walk was turned into a nightmare.
We had to throw our 3 year old over the fence.
"Caution. Bull called Henry."
We were trapped between a herd of cows and a ten-foot fence.
It was so scary for everyone.
I ran away as fast as I could.
My dog was injured by an electric shock from the fence.
The electric fence seemed inadequate for cows.
We ended up retracing our steps and going through private property to find a road.
Cattle on Walkers Safety
We know cattle are dangerous and we’re aiming to raise awareness and make the countryside a safer place for walkers. Interested in getting involved? Contact us.
Like us on Facebook
Powered by WordPress.com.